A village of Petrich Municipality, located at 3 km east of Petrich Town. It has bus connections to Petrich and Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece. It is located at the northern foothill of Belasitsa Mountain, at 180 m a.s.l. Local people grow tobacco and vines. The village has water and electricity supply. According to local legends, a Turkish estate existed on the spot of today’s village in the years of the Ottoman Rule. Present-day Razhdak was founded after the Allies War in 1913 when refugees from the region of Serres settled here. the name of the village is related to the rusty (‘razhdiv’ in Bulgarian) colour of the water coming from the two local springs.

Map of the region